1. Where is your product origin?
All our products are proudly made from Malaysia.
2. Why do you ship from Penang, Malaysia
Our HQ and warehouse are located in Penang, Malaysia
1. What currency are your products priced in?
All price in website is in MYR (Malaysia Ringgit)
2. How do customers make payment to purchase?
There are two options for now (24 Jan 2019) which are CDM Transfer for cash and Senang pay payment gateway (for cash and credit cards)
3. Do you accept other currency?
As of today (24 Jan 2019) we are still not accepting other currency. However we’re willing to open to other currency of there is demand. Please let us know at [email protected]
Shipping & Return
1. What shipping services do you use?
We used Poslaju, ABX and GDEX
2. Do you insured customers parcel with insurance?
We have an option to insured parcel per customer request. However there will be additional charges for customer to pay .
3. Do you ship out from Malaysia?
As of 24 Jan 2019 we only ship in Malaysia. However we’re working to ship out from Malaysia. Do write us an e-mail if you are not in Malaysia and interested to buy.
4. What happen if courier company did not send my parcel or lost
We will refund 100% if the parcel is insured with insurance. However we will need a written police report in order for us to process for the refund. Unfortunately, we will not responsible for parcel without insurance.
5. What is your return policy?
We offer a full refund, without shipping fees, for all our products provided:
- the product is sent back to us within 14 days of receipt
- is unworn and in a resalable condition
- receive a product that is fundamentally different in nature from the Product specified in the description.
- receive a faulty or damaged Product.
If the products have been worn and already has scratches or marks, we unfortunately cannot accept a return.
1. What is the metal use for Gdora products?
The metal parts are mostly 21k (916) gold. However to make it more interesting we do add some colouring coated on the surface of jewellery. The colouring are coated using enamel and chrome.