We are looking for a competent Operation Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our daily operation. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
An effective Operation Clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth daily operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Basic: RM1300 – RM1600
Allowance: Attendance allowance & Transportation allowance
Monday to Friday
0900am to 0600pm
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing incoming stock including weighing, labelling and key in into system.
- Inventory tracking, keep track valuables inventory from system to physical and physical to inventory.
- Collect payment, issue invoice to customers and collecting payment from customers.
- Packing and postage , perform packaging and handover to courier.
- Customer relationship, answer customer need and request.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Diploma holder in any related field.
- Computer skill : Microsoft Office.
- Highly discipline and punctual.
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service for dealing with members of the public
- Annual Bonus
- Medical and Optical Allowance
- Monthly Commission.
- KWSP / PERKESO