Sales Executive / Associates
Salary (RM1500 to RM2000)
- Minimum Diploma in any field or higher
- Interested in doing sales. Experience in jewellery sales will be an added advantage.
- Follow up to date on jewellery trend (Malaysia or oversee)
- Sales driven and result oriented. Able to do sales offline (face to face) and online through social media.
- Able to work on long retail hour and shift.
- To promote and do sales on jewellery product to customer.
- Understand and follow up closely on customers demand.
- To provide excellent customer service and achieve personal sales target.
- Manage stocks accurately.
- Update social media (FB/IG) on product. Including live session.
- Assist daily operation to run smoothly.
Salary ( RM1500 to RM2500)
- Must posses Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource or any related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in HR practise will be added advantage. However we welcome fresh graduate too.
- Understand Malaysian HR practise including employment laws and practise.
- Must know how to prepare payslip. Including liaise with KWSP, SOCSO, LHDN if needed.
- Professional writing skill in Bahasa Melayu and English for Employee Handbook and guideline.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, high integrity, diligent, able to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Assist any other tasks assigned when required.
- Must have driving license and preferably own transport.
- Managing the full spectrum of Human Resources department, including but not limited to Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employee Relation, Industrial Relation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the recruitment activities, including job posting, sourcing candidates, interviewing and new employee on board procedures.
- Conduct training for new hire and new agent.
- Prepare, administer and updating records of employment contracts, confirmation, employee movement and employee leaves.
- Manage the monthly payroll payout and report whilst maintain all the data accurately and in confidential.
- Liaising with government bodies (eg. KWSP, PERKESO, LHDN & CIDB).
- Provide HR relevant reports as and when required.
- Maintain computer and manual filling systems and in charge of the office up keep and maintenance.
- Support general office administrative tasks (office equipment & asset management, vehicle maintenance and repairs).
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
Digital Marketing / Social Media Executive
Salary ( RM1800 to RM2500)
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Advertising/Media or any related field.
- Fresh Graduate with extra creativity skill are welcome to apply.
- Can create content (copy writing, video, and photo) using mobile phone will be extra advantage.
- Must have interest in jewellery. This include do market research on current jewellery trend content.
- Responsible to manage and drive all the social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, etc.
- Responsible to drive and prepare the materials for LIVE including the scripts, flow, presentation style, etc.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content on social media platforms.
- Plan the online promotional programs that attract potential customer from online platforms.
- Manage all digital channels including brand presence, lead and revenue generation via social media platform, SEO , promotion and other online mechanisms.
- Copywriting for brands’ banners, advertisements, and other Facebook materials.