What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
– We do not collect information from visitors of our site. National Identification or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
– We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
– Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
1. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– To improve our website in order to better serve you.
– To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
– To quickly process your transactions
– To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
– To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
– We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
– We do collect credit card information but did not know PCI compliant scans are now required.
– We use regular Malware Scanning.
– Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
– We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
– All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
– Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
– Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
– Keep track of advertisements.
– Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
– You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
– If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
1. Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
2. We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
3. We have implemented the following:
– Remarketing with Google AdSense
– Google Display Network Impression Reporting
– Demographics and Interests Reporting
– DoubleClick Platform Integration
4. We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We market to and collect information from children under 13.
In order to remove your child’s information please contact the following personnel: